News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Anyone know the official rules of Parcheesi?

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, April 20, 2015, 10:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gay Boy Roberto

I was playing the game over the weekend when one of the players blew a gasket over a rule. He even pulled out a shiv. Anyhow, does the game proceed in a clock-wise direction or counter-clock-wise direction?

(BTW: the gasket was soon cleaned up.)
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

RW

Clock-wise.

I'm surprised you invited soon. :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Wow, you know your life is really out of control when you almost get knifed over a board game. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

No kidding. Seems that's what he gets for sneaking friends in the errr ... back door
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"No kidding. Seems that's what he gets for sneaking friends in the errr ... back door

ac_toofunny

Gay Boy Roberto

I like to live on the edge.....(so to speak)
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"No kidding. Seems that's what he gets for sneaking friends in the errr ... back door

OMG, that was just awful.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I have never played Parcheesi? My parents bought me a scrabble game when I was a little kid to help me expand my English vocabulary.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I have never played Parcheesi? My parents bought me a scrabble game when I was a little kid to help me expand my English vocabulary.

That was a good idea and I'm sure it was a he'll of a lot more fun than freaking flash cards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

That was a good idea and I'm sure it was a he'll of a lot more fun than freaking flash cards.

Oh fuck, that was kindergarten back in China.

Anonymous

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJVpL2GVLj-sjneeIB9k_5w_NA8DKl77Zm-U3hjMWPQM2qyskZ">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJVpL2GVLj-sjneeIB9k_5w_NA8DKl77Zm-U3hjMWPQM2qyskZ">

It doesn't look familiar.